Sunday, February 9, 2014

2 Pool Covers and 2 Spinnakers

It has been a busy weekend...

I have made 4 sets of panels, two larger sets and two smaller sets.

I also have four sets of rings, two larger and two smaller.

My plan is to make two pool covers, and fix up the two upper parts into functional spinnakers.

I am still not for sure yet which ones will get the larger set, and which ones will get the smaller set, but I'm pretty sure that the pool shade made from Spinnaker #1, and the red, white and blue spinnaker will get the larger set.  It bothers me that the larger pool cover made from Spinnaker #2 will get the smaller set, but I believe that will get smaller use overall.  Plus, that one needs more repairs than Spinnaker #1 so I don't trust it very much.  The top of Spinnaker #2 is almost perfect.  I just need to size it for the H16 and who knows, it may end up on my boat!

No comments:

Post a Comment